52864799_1218534334978706_5440697481728212810_n_meitu_3.jpg

 

1514121623-26580482_meitu_1.jpg

 

 

[Verse 1: Zac Efron]

You know I want you
你知道我渴望得到你
It's not a secret I try to hide
我從未想要隱藏這個秘密
I know you want me
我知道妳也渴望得到我
So don't keep saying our hands are tied
所以別再說我們被拘束
You claim it's not in the cards
你說這並不在你的計畫之中
Fate is pulling you miles away
命運將你我分離
And out of reach from me
你說你無法配上我
But you're here in my heart
但你永遠都在我心中
So who can stop me if I decide
所以有誰能阻止我做這個決定
That you're my destiny?
你就是我命中注定的那人嗎?
 
[Chorus: Zac Efron]
What if we rewrite the stars?
如果我們改寫命運呢?
Say you were made to be mine
你會成為我的
Nothing could keep us apart
沒有事能使我們分離
You'd be the one I was meant to find
你是那我找尋的人
It's up to you, and it's up to me
這取決你,這取決我
No one can say what we get to be
沒有人能決定我們
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
所以我們為何不嘗試改寫命運?
Maybe the world could be ours
或許世界能是我們的
Tonight
就在今晚
 
[Verse 2: Zendaya]
You think it's easy
你覺得這件事很簡單
You think I don't want to run to you
難道你覺得我不想奔向你嗎
But there are mountains
但那路上有高山阻擋
And there are doors that we can't walk through
還有一扇我們無法跨越的大門
I know you're wondering why
我知道你在困惑什麼
Because we're able to be
因為我們只能夠
Just you and me
好好地當我們自己
Within these walls
在這馬戲團裡
But when we go outside
一旦我們踏出外面
You're going to wake up and see that it was hopeless after all
你將會醒來並看到一切是沒有希望的
 

 

[Chorus: Zendaya]

No one can rewrite the stars
沒有人能改寫命運
How can you say you'll be mine?
為什麼你能說我是你的
Everything keeps us apart
所有事將我們分離
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
而我也不是你找尋的那人
It's not up to you
這不取決你
It's not up to me
這不取決我
When everyone tells us what we can be
當所有人告訴我們要成為什麼
How can we rewrite the stars?
那我們該如何改寫命運
Say that the world can be ours
讓世界成為你我
Tonight
就在今晚
 
[Verse 3: Zac Efron and Zendaya]
All I want is to fly with you
我想要與你遨遊天空
All I want is to fall with you
我想和你永遠同在
So just give me all of you
所以就給我你的所有
 
[Zendaya]
It feels impossible (it's not impossible)
這不可能
 
[Zac Efron]
Is it impossible?
這並非不可能
 
[Both]
Say that it's possible
那也是有可能的
 
[Chorus: Zac Efron and Zendaya]
How do we rewrite the stars?
我們要如何改寫命運
Say you were made to be mine?
而你會成為我的
Nothing can keep us apart
沒有事可以分離你我
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find
你是我找尋的那人
It's up to you
這取決於你
And it's up to me
這取決於我
No one can say what we get to be
沒有人能決定我們的未來
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
那我們為何不嘗試改寫命運呢?
Changing the world to be ours
改變世界成為你我
 
[Outro: Zendaya]
You know I want you
你知道我渴望得到你
It's not a secret I try to hide
這不是我想隱藏的秘密
But I can't have you
但我無法擁有你

We're bound to break and my hands are tied
我們會分離然後被束縛著
 
 
 
 
有錯誤請告知,감사합니다 !!!!
 
52864799_1218534334978706_5440697481728212810_n_meitu_3_meitu_4.jpg
 
 
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Kim Seul Na 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()